Thursday, December 13, 2012

Weekend bucket list (I live in the short term)

I'm going to start a "Weekend Bucket List". These are all the things I would like to accomplish before my weekend dies (that would be the thrill kill, AKA Mondays). Since my weekend starts Thursday nights (love that) I will start then. Let's see just how much I can do in the weekend and I will try to update as I go along. I am interested in just how much I can accomplish and the reasons why some of them never get done.

WEEKEND BUCKET LIST 12/13/2012 - 12/16/2012

(1) Finish G's pajama bottoms(since I only started them 3 weeks ago)
(2) Make cookie dough (needs to be done by Sunday since we are having a decorating party then)
(3) Make icing for cookies (see #2 reason)
(4) Make teacher gifts (usually a coffee mug with homemade cocoa or cookies)
(5) Make gifts for co-workers (probably cookies)(too many people and not enough time...maybe I'll bring in some cake dip on the last day)
(6) Finish G's crochet hat (I'm almost done)
(7) Complete gingerbread house (thanks mom)
(8) Meal plan for the week (this should be fun since I have minimal strict organizational skill)
(9) clean house (must accomplish)
(10) Pictures for Christmas cards
(11) make Christmas cards
(12) Mail Christmas cards (10-12 should be lumped together but this looks more dramatic)

My goal is to complete 60%, but we will see;)

UPDATE!!! I finished about 50% of my goals which for me isn't too bad and the weekend was very productive. We had a cookie decorating party (pictures to follow) and the house is still standing and clean (thanks to wonderful husband). I'm now back at work and plan to make some new posts. I have a few new recipes I tried out, but as you can see above there are no crafts done :( I am off for the next 2 weeks from the place that funds my habits and pays my bills (AKA Work) and can't wait to spend time with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment