Tuesday, December 11, 2012

The 3 "C"s

The 3 "C"s - Cooking, Crafting & Cleaning. Two are quasi related, the other - huh? These are the three things that make up my life when I'm off work. I have 2 wonderful children (who often like helping with all 3 C's) and a great husband who puts up with my addictions (that being crafting and cooking - mostly baking). I work full time in the medical field. I help my husband with advertising and book keeping for his business. My kids keep me busy when they are at home and I must say I love my life. So when I have off time (that usually means after the kids and hubby go to bed) I craft, but like the name of my blog I usually craft today and clean tomorrow (when ever that may be).

I hope if you plan to follow me you enjoy my posts. I plan to post recipes, craft ideas (and fails - yep a lot of those) and maybe a few about cleaning :) If you respond I would appreciate only words of kindness and respect.

Thanks for stopping by and check back frequenty for new ideas!


Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment